I hope this post finds you well, and for all of you preparing for and/or enduring finals- good luck!
This week has been full of finals, nights out with friends, a final trip to Castlerock, good-byes, and packing. My mom arrived yesterday and we have been running around the city together; it's been wonderful to have her here and I am so glad that she has been able to see where I've been living and also meet some of my friends. It's weird though too because I still remember when we bought our tickets home together early on in the summer; our trip seemed so far off and I can't believe how quickly it has arrived! The last few months have flown and while I am excited to be at home again, I am also realizing how much I will miss Derry. This has been an amazing experience and I have been blessed by the experiences I have had and the wonderful people I have met.
That being said, thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog- I hope it was a good read :-) And thank you all for the emails, thoughts, and prayers- they were definitely felt and I am so grateful for the zillions of ways God has blessed and taught me during my time here.
I am excited to see you all again whether that be at home during Christmas or back at school in January!
I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!
Until we meet again :-)
Love,
Sara

1 comment:
Hey Friend! as excited as I am for you to come home....as I assume you are on a plane as we speak, I feel the bittersweetness for you. May you never forget the lessons God has taught you while there, and as you have already for me, share them with all of us! Can't wait to see you.
Love, Hannah
Post a Comment